Gucci’s ‘Ophidia’ tote is decorated with an archival ‘Flora’ print created by renowned illustrator Vittorio Accornero in the ’60s. Crafted in Italy from the brand’s recognizable ‘GG Supreme’ coated-canvas, it’s outlined in textured-leather and trimmed with the iconic red and green webbing. The detachable zipped pouch keeps small essentials secure and organized.
- Multicolored coated canvas, red and green canvas, ivory textured-leather (Calf)
- Floral “Flora” Microguccisma GG canvas print
- Gold GG front logo
- Web Stripe in green and red
- White leather trim
- Interior beige suede lining
- Removable interior zip pouch
- Double Flat Strap Top Handles
- Strap Drop: 11″ inches
- Handbag Dimensions: 16″L x 2″W x 17″H inches
- Interior Pouch Dimensions: 9.5″L x 0.2″W x 5.5″H inches
- Open top
- Comes with Gucci dust bag and cards of authenticity
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.