Introduced for cruise 2020, the gucci horsebit 1955 bag is recreated from an archival design. with the equal strains and paperwork first added over six many years inside the beyond, the accessory unifies the unique records with a present day-day spirit, highlighting the horsebit. a part of gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been installation as one of the most particular elements a number of the house symbols borrowed from the equestrian global. supplied on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with black snakeskin and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the duration of the shoulder strap so it may be carried on one shoulder or move body.
- Black snakeskin
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather-based lining
- Horsebit element on the front
- Half of horsebit detail at every side
- Every bag will ship with a small pouch containing extra button covers that may be used to cowl the exposed studs while the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a nine.Eight’ to 17.7′ drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg about
- Small size: nine.Eight’w x 7’h x 3.1’d
- Manufactured in italy
There are no reviews yet.