Introduced for cruise 2020, the gucci horsebit 1955 bag is recreated from an archival design. with the identical traces and bureaucracy first brought over six a long time ago, the accessory unifies the unique details with a modern-day spirit, highlighting the horsebit. part of gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar layout has been established as one of the maximum exceptional factors a few of the residence symbols borrowed from the equestrian global. provided on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with brown ostrich and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it is able to be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Brown ostrich
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Horsebit element on the front
- Half horsebit detail at every facet
- Every bag will deliver with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that may be used to cowl the exposed studs while the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons may be adjusted from a 9.8′ to 17.7′ drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg about
- Small size: 9.8’w x 7’h x three.1’d
- Manufactured in italy
There are no reviews yet.