The Pochette Félicie in Damier Azur canvas is a versatile pouch for modern lifestyles. Its envelope-style flap opens to reveal a spacious compartment with two removable pockets: one zipped, another with several card slots. It can be carried on the shoulder or across the body, or – with the chain removed – as a clutch.
(length x Height x Width)
- Damier Azur coated canvas and cowhide leather
- Damier Azur coated-canvas and cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Press-stud closure
- Large compartment
- Removable zipped pocket
- Removable flat pocket with 8 card slots
- Inside flat pocket
- Chain drop: 20.9 inches
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Damier Azur canvas:
- Although they are easier to soil than the other canvases, Damier Azur products are easy to clean: gently wipe the coated canvas with a light and soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts.
- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that may transfer its color pigments onto the coated canvas (magazines, textiles and leathers, etc.). Any color transfer onto this light canvas is permanent.
Natural cowhide leather:
- The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
- Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact studionafay.com.