(Length x height x width )
- Black, Galet, Mangolia
- Mahina perforated calf leather
- Calf-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Round coin purse
- Leather drawstring to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 50.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max.: 56.0 cm
- Handle: Single, removable
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Is This Product Authentic?
All of the products on our website are 100% brand new and original. Product packaging comes with the dust bag, serial number, authenticity card etc. We are also offering a free heat stamp service on all of our Purses. You can contact us for the original box and its receipt.
We are offering wholesale prices for our customers and keeping a long-term relationship with them. Customers are important for us so we keep our stock available in large quantities at all our locations to facilitate them. These are market dominating products and we believe that our products are the best in the world. Therefore, for customer satisfaction, we are providing them 30-days RISK-FREE warranty. Online shopping is a daunting task and customer loyalty is important for us so we make it RISK-FREE shopping for our customers.
What is UA?
The term UA stands for “Unauthorized Authentic”. This means the products are made in the same factory with the same materials as the original product, though sold by someone else (not the store).
Companies do not stick to one factory to produce their products. Instead, they assign each factory a certain number to produce. At times, the factory produces more than the assigned number of items. One reason being they need extras to replace rejected items that do not pass quality inspection. Once companies have reached their quota of products the excess number of items are left behind.
What happened to these products?
These excess products are not licensed, authorized, or checked by the company. The factories then sell these excess items to resellers and online stores.
Shipments are delivered within 10 to 20 business days after orders are cleared with a credit card. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
If orders are submitted, and a clear credit card is authorized Monday through Friday before 12:00 PM EST, orders will be processed that day. If orders are issued after 12:00 PM EST, they will not be processed until the next day.
Applications placed on Friday after 12:00 PM EST or on Saturday or Sunday the following Monday will be processed.
SHIPPING METHOD COST ESTIMATED DELIVERY DAYS:
Free standard ground service 10-20 working days, but due to Covid-19 the rules have been changed and the order may take up to 20 business days to reach the destination.
You can expect your order to arrive within 10 to 15 full business days. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays in the United States.
Your order must be received and obtain credit authorization by 12:00 noon. EST or your order may not be processed until the next business day.